Ecclesia of Women in Asia

Forum of Asian Catholic Women Theologians

Important Notice: Inactive Subscribers to be Deleted. Please Indicate in Your Page That You Wish to Continue

Our web community is 146 members strong, a good thing, and a problem. Our ning.com web hosting plan costs $19.95 and has room for only 150 members. We do not have funds for the next higher plan costing $239.95 so the Coordinating Team has agreed to screen our current subscriber list and delete inactive subscribers.

To show that you would like to continue as a subscriber, kindly click on the "My Page" link in the menu bar. When you are in your personal page, add a comment to say that you would like to continue as a subscriber. You may also comment on this post and that will be enough.

We will begin deleting inactive subscribers at the end of this month. If your account is deleted, you can always subscribe again or ask for a reconsideration. Our website is visible to the public so subscription is not necessary unless you want to post comments or discussions and receive e-mail notifications from EWA, 

Views: 621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for your work. I am busy for my thesis now so I have not shared any more paper. But I am glad to be able to read on our web. So just delete me, take room for the others. I am happy to see our members have multiplied now. May Jesus Christ and Our Mother Marry bless you and your mission. Shalom.

Thanks for staying on, Nameeta.

Nameeta R said:

I'd like to continue too!
Nameeta

Thanks for replying, Terence. I expect to find many e-mail accounts that are no longer being used. These are the ones I intend to unsubscribe. When we're really bursting in the seams, maybe that's when we'll ask for volunteers for delisting. We're not yet there. If you're not subscribed, you won't get discussions which, as you said, serve to inspire you. That's as good a reason as any for wanting to keep you in our mailing list.

Andrea

Terence Osorio said:

Dear Andrea and all,

I'd like to remain in the list, but I admit I have been very remiss in updating my page and/or contributing to any discussion here.  I just read whatever comes to my inbox and am always inspired by what I get.  Hope I can remain subscribed, but if there are other subscriptions from people who could be more active and contributing, it's ok to delete me.  Thanks!

Blessings,

Terence

Thanks for replying, Nameeta. Good to know you wish to continue with your subscription.

Nameeta R said:

I'd like to continue too!
Nameeta

Thanks for replying, Nguyen. Right now, we're just looking for e-mail addresses whose owners don't bother opening email from Ecclesia of Women. There are also e-mail addresses with forgotten passwords. These are the addresses we're weeding out. Wishing you all the best for your thesis. We're glad to have you stay on with our web community.

Andrea

Nguyen A Quan said:

Thank you for your work. I am busy for my thesis now so I have not shared any more paper. But I am glad to be able to read on our web. So just delete me, take room for the others. I am happy to see our members have multiplied now. May Jesus Christ and Our Mother Marry bless you and your mission. Shalom.

Yes, I would very much like to continue being a subscriber. Gina

Good to hear from you, Gina. Glad you wish to stay in EWA's mailing list.

Andrea

Regina (Gina) Wentzel Wolfe said:

Yes, I would very much like to continue being a subscriber. Gina

i would like to continue

Thank you, Anupriya. We're glad to know you wish to stay in our mailing list.

Andrea

Anupriya Fernandes said:

i would like to continue

Oh, thank you Andrea. I am happy to know that.

God bless,

EWA Archives said:

Thanks for replying, Nguyen. Right now, we're just looking for e-mail addresses whose owners don't bother opening email from Ecclesia of Women. There are also e-mail addresses with forgotten passwords. These are the addresses we're weeding out. Wishing you all the best for your thesis. We're glad to have you stay on with our web community.

Andrea

Nguyen A Quan said:

I would like to stay on the ecclesiafwomen site, even though I couldn't participate actively.

It is enough that you value your subscriiption. Thanks for replying.

Hae Young, Choi said:

I would like to stay on the ecclesiafwomen site, even though I couldn't participate actively.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by EWA Archives.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service