Ecclesia of Women in Asia

Forum of Asian Catholic Women Theologians

Important Notice: Inactive Subscribers to be Deleted. Please Indicate in Your Page That You Wish to Continue

Our web community is 146 members strong, a good thing, and a problem. Our ning.com web hosting plan costs $19.95 and has room for only 150 members. We do not have funds for the next higher plan costing $239.95 so the Coordinating Team has agreed to screen our current subscriber list and delete inactive subscribers.

To show that you would like to continue as a subscriber, kindly click on the "My Page" link in the menu bar. When you are in your personal page, add a comment to say that you would like to continue as a subscriber. You may also comment on this post and that will be enough.

We will begin deleting inactive subscribers at the end of this month. If your account is deleted, you can always subscribe again or ask for a reconsideration. Our website is visible to the public so subscription is not necessary unless you want to post comments or discussions and receive e-mail notifications from EWA, 

Views: 618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I would like to continue as a member. Thank you

Thank you for replying, Olga. Will keep you in the subscribers' list. Wishing you all the best for this new year.

Andrea

Olga Netto said:

Hi! I would like to continue as a member. Thank you

Warmest Easter greetings!

Kindly keep me as subscriber.

Thank you!

Crescencia Gabijan

Happy Easter to you too, Cresencia. I heard you and am glad that you want to stay on as a subscriber.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by EWA Archives.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service